Bridesmaids Dresses, Suits and Waterfront Property!

So I had the pleasure of looking for clothes for my wedding this summer over the weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions about where in the Seattle area or online to shop? Turns out finding several bridesmaids dresses is harder then suits (or just hard in general). And I'll tell you right now I can't take much more "shopping" for dresses :) Also, what about great places for suits? Men's wearhouse seemed a little pricey and the charge for alterations. I found a better priced suit at JCPenny but still need it altered. HELP!

In other news, I've been working a new Facebook page for our Seattle waterfront properties. If you could please swing on over and Like the page. I'm also looking for photos to showcase on the page as well. Do you have a waterfront home? Or know someone who does? I'm interested in some pics!

Puget Sound Waterfront Properties

Spring is right around the corner, are you thinking of buying a home? If so what are you looking for? What's important, on your "must have" list? I'm building a better Real Estate Experience and I need your feedback! You don't have to be in Seattle either, all feedback and questions are great! I can also assist you even if you aren't in the area. Happy Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons to Sell This Winter!

7 Reasons to List Your Home This Holiday Season